The Pupil and the Master

“Poor is the pupil who does not surpass his master,” Leonardo da Vinci


I am a Seer, not as accomplished as my ex husband but a Seer still. I first met him in 1995.  I thought that he could be my Guru, my better and we got married in 1996. And so I became his follower but when he became angry and violent then I decided to start a new life and this away from him. This decision was made by me after 15 years of a marriage which was always on the rocks.

And so in 2011, we decided to separate.

We separated but he did something that still hurts and which was to take my three children away from me as well as most of my money. And so I had to become my own Guru and in 2015 became as good as him and a Guru myself. The pupil had now become the Master or the Guru? 

Here I pay homage to Leonardo da Vinci who was not just a really good artist but also a scientist as well as a musician amongst other things. And this as it was the study of Meditation & Science which made me realise that we are all connected and able to influence not just our own but another’s thoughts as well. 

So be positive and good will come your way.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Voices

Cloud

The Voice